Why have a VIP or a celeb at your event, here’s just five reasons …
- To entertain – By having the room in laughter, to provide the surprise element or simply just to boost morale
- To inspire – By educating, being relatable or to uplift spirits
- To transform – By increasing engagement and changing the style from previous events
- To draw attention – By creating a social media hype or increasing interaction and of course interest!
- To lend credibility to a brand – A VIP may act as a great brand ambassador, influencing staff and consumers about a certain product or service
What type of VIP or celeb may you need?
Someone from any industry? Or maybe industry specific, there are so many but here’s just a few; sport, business, entertainment or even a politician. Don’t forget that people are hugely influenced from social media by vloggers and bloggers, maybe this could be your VIP going forward – just be sure to think of your audience and what speaker may entertain or inspire the most.
Having a celeb at your event will ensure that the event is memorable. However, you need to make sure it is memorable for all of the right reasons! This is done through carefully selecting your VIP, by discussing the nature of the events aims, asking yourself what you are hoping to achieve and also (probably most importantly) finding someone that you think will fit in well with the audience!
When deciding on your VIP, your budget will most certainly determine the level of celebrity you may be able to gain! Always remember to negotiate (or we can do this for you!) sometimes there can be hefty booking fees but some of these are negotiable. Other points to consider is the VIP’s accommodation, transport, security, a person to meet and greet (on and off stage) and expenses – this may be managed via a booking agent but it’s worth checking in case it’s just expected! One last thing – ensure you find out what their style of presenting is – do they require anything specific, how do they like to read their lines?
We have booked many VIP’s and celebrities for our clients from a variety of industries (as shown in a few photos) – some to simply inspire at a conference, others to boost morale, to tell a story that may be relatable to the business at workshop events, to motivate and to act as a presenter during awards ceremonies. We can most certainly offer many suggestions of who we think could be the right person for you to create that perfect moment.